- Why does the furniture have so many color tones?
We use a combination of two to three hardwoods. Each has distinct grain and color that reflect stain and lacquer differently.
- Why do center panels, certain drawer fronts and inlays look darker reddish brown?
This is the natural tone of Parota wood. Color may vary from one piece to another.
- Why do some pieces look slightly different in color?
This carpenters Tables and More employes makes each piece individually. Factors such as different batches of wood, different tones and grains, a hand wiped stain and old world workmanship make each of our pieces unique. Because of these factors, perfect uniformity is not possible.
- What is lead time for delivery?
Lead time varies but is generally up to 14 weeks, FOB San Antonio, TX.
- How do I maintain the luster of the furniture?
Buff regularly with a soft cloth or old t-shirt. When the soft luster has diminished, apply a good paste or floor wax – preferably one with a dark tone – let dry and buff.
- What is your minimum order?
Dealer: $5,000 initial order Designer: $2,000 initial order There is no minimum required on subsequent orders.
- How much deposit is required for custom orders?
- What are your terms?
50% deposit, balance due before shipping
Net 30: Available after initial trial period and at the discretion of Tables and More.